K. Nina Reynolds
Nina Reynolds has litigated a broad array of real property disputes involving residential purchase and sale agreements, fiduciary duties and standards of care, fraud and nondisclosure issues, lease disputes, and construction defect claims. Ms. Reynolds also has extensive background and experience with third party insurance coverage claims.
Ms. Reynolds’ clients include real estate brokers and agents, residential buyers and sellers, real estate investors, contractors and developers, commercial landlords and tenants, and privately held corporations and partnerships. She litigates in both state and federal courts, and has successfully tried cases to the bench and to jury verdict. Ms. Reynolds also has extensive mediation and arbitration experience and experience in handling writs and appeals. Ms. Reynolds has a reputation as an experienced litigator who works diligently to efficiently achieve the most favorable outcomes for her clients.
Ms. Reynolds is an active member of the State Bar of California and the Bar Association of San Francisco. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, San Diego, and her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- Under Right to Repair Act, Builder Must Timely Respond to Homeowner’s Notice of Claim Despite Inadequate Specificity of Alleged Defects
- Broker Denied Commission Is Allowed to Proceed With Case Against Non-Signing Owners
- Where Broker Acts as Dual Agent, Listing Agent Owes Equivalent Fiduciary Duty to Buyer
- Interfere With Your Neighbor’s Trees, Be Prepared to Restore Them And Pay Money Damages Times Three
- SB800 Right to Repair Act Determined to Be Exclusive Remedy for Residential Construction Defect Cases
- Damages for Wrongful Foreclosure Not Necessarily Limited to Lost Equity
- Represented inventor in defending trade secrets case
- Defended high-tech employee in employer’s breach of contract action
- Obtained arbitration award for condominium developer from buyers who canceled purchase contract after custom build of residence
- Defended real estate brokers and agents in professional liability claims
- Obtained third party liability coverage for business clients in disputes with insurance carriers
- Counseled business client insurance policy holders concerning insurance policy coverage
- Represented business clients against insurers for bad faith failure to defend
- Represented real estate agents and brokers in proceedings before the California Bureau of Real Estate